Water restored to repaired main off Ala Moana Boulevard | News
Board of Water Supply crews have restored water service to the repaired main at 9:30 a.m. Monday after a 12-inch pipe burst Sunday afternoon.
BWS says they're continuing to restore the road on Forrest Avenue, which is still closed between Ala Moana Boulevard and Papu Street.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Twilight Tribute to the Troops!
- USO calls on Hawaii this summer to fire up their grills in support of the troops
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday
- Christopher Wendel named Chief Financial Officer of Volta Industries