Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night, Feb. 8 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ New Agent Training Office (NATO) will host a free Career Night on Wednesday, February 8 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to all real estate agents, including newly licensed agents, and those who are curious about a career in real estate, attendees will learn how NATO provides newly licensed, or experienced agents looking to accelerate their business, the tools for a successful real estate career.
NATO is CBP’s propriety and nationally renowned training program. It is a comprehensive, six-week training program where agents receive hands-on real estate experience both inside and outside the office. Each student is paired with an experienced sales agent or sales manager for one-on-one coaching and support. Agents are required to complete two transactions in order to graduate. Since 2004, NATO has graduated more than 400 agents, many of whom are among CBP’s top producing agents today!
Those interested in attending Career Night must RSVP by calling (808) 262 – 3160.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 8
6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
1909 Ala Wai Boulevard, #C-2
(Validated parking available at Waikiki Landmark – enter through second driveway)
RSVP: (808) 262 – 3160
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15