Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night, Feb. 8 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ New Agent Training Office (NATO) will host a free Career Night on Wednesday, February 8 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to all real estate agents, including newly licensed agents, and those who are curious about a career in real estate, attendees will learn how NATO provides newly licensed, or experienced agents looking to accelerate their business, the tools for a successful real estate career.
NATO is CBP’s propriety and nationally renowned training program. It is a comprehensive, six-week training program where agents receive hands-on real estate experience both inside and outside the office. Each student is paired with an experienced sales agent or sales manager for one-on-one coaching and support. Agents are required to complete two transactions in order to graduate. Since 2004, NATO has graduated more than 400 agents, many of whom are among CBP’s top producing agents today!
Those interested in attending Career Night must RSVP by calling (808) 262 – 3160.
WHEN: Wednesday, February 8
6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
1909 Ala Wai Boulevard, #C-2
(Validated parking available at Waikiki Landmark – enter through second driveway)
RSVP: (808) 262 – 3160
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014