Japengo celebrates new hours | Business
Information provided by: Laura Van Sciver
Japengo Restaurant, located on the third floor Ewa Tower of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, invites the public to celebrate the transition to nightly service with a Sushi Lounge Happy Hour celebration throughout the month of April.
Beginning April 1, 2012, Japengo, Waikiki’s new Pacific Rim restaurant, will extend its operations from Wednesday through Sunday to every night of the week from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. As a thank you to patrons, the Happy Hour menu will also be extended until 7 p.m. throughout April. For those looking to get the very most of their visit, the restaurant will also feature two special all inclusive sampler menus.
“Last year we knew ahead of time that opening two new restaurants and a pool bar was a tall order for a busy hotel like ours. When Japengo debuted, we knew we had to adjust to the market slowly,” says Vincent Brunetti director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. “Being open seven days a week is going to be a very positive move for us and for our guests; to thank our already large numbers of fans, we are extending our happy hour as a way of saying mahalo.”
The Japengo Happy Hour is in the Sushi Bar and Lounge and available nightly from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. throughout April. Featured items include Edamame, Beef Kushiyaki, Japengo Fried Chicken, the California Roll as well as select draft beers, wines, and cocktails. Happy hour prices range from $5 to $7. For those new to the Japengo experience, two new sampler menus have been created and are ideal for sharing with another. Enjoy the four-course menu featuring the delectable Emperor’s Prime Sirloin, Prawn Mango Salad, Blackened Ahi Roll, and Molokai Sweet Potato Cheesecake for $65. The five-course menu features some of the greatest hits yet – Scallop Butter Yaki, Dragon Roll, Prawn and Mango Salad, Filet of Beef and Prawns, as well as Japengo Coconut Crème Brulee for $85.
To find out more about Japengo Restaurant or to make a reservation, please call (808) 237-6180 or visit online at waikiki.hyatt.com. Reservations are also available at Open Table.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014