Japengo celebrates new hours | Business
Information provided by: Laura Van Sciver
Japengo Restaurant, located on the third floor Ewa Tower of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, invites the public to celebrate the transition to nightly service with a Sushi Lounge Happy Hour celebration throughout the month of April.
Beginning April 1, 2012, Japengo, Waikiki’s new Pacific Rim restaurant, will extend its operations from Wednesday through Sunday to every night of the week from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. As a thank you to patrons, the Happy Hour menu will also be extended until 7 p.m. throughout April. For those looking to get the very most of their visit, the restaurant will also feature two special all inclusive sampler menus.
“Last year we knew ahead of time that opening two new restaurants and a pool bar was a tall order for a busy hotel like ours. When Japengo debuted, we knew we had to adjust to the market slowly,” says Vincent Brunetti director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. “Being open seven days a week is going to be a very positive move for us and for our guests; to thank our already large numbers of fans, we are extending our happy hour as a way of saying mahalo.”
The Japengo Happy Hour is in the Sushi Bar and Lounge and available nightly from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. throughout April. Featured items include Edamame, Beef Kushiyaki, Japengo Fried Chicken, the California Roll as well as select draft beers, wines, and cocktails. Happy hour prices range from $5 to $7. For those new to the Japengo experience, two new sampler menus have been created and are ideal for sharing with another. Enjoy the four-course menu featuring the delectable Emperor’s Prime Sirloin, Prawn Mango Salad, Blackened Ahi Roll, and Molokai Sweet Potato Cheesecake for $65. The five-course menu features some of the greatest hits yet – Scallop Butter Yaki, Dragon Roll, Prawn and Mango Salad, Filet of Beef and Prawns, as well as Japengo Coconut Crème Brulee for $85.
To find out more about Japengo Restaurant or to make a reservation, please call (808) 237-6180 or visit online at waikiki.hyatt.com. Reservations are also available at Open Table.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge