Japengo celebrates new hours | Business
Information provided by: Laura Van Sciver
Japengo Restaurant, located on the third floor Ewa Tower of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, invites the public to celebrate the transition to nightly service with a Sushi Lounge Happy Hour celebration throughout the month of April.
Beginning April 1, 2012, Japengo, Waikiki’s new Pacific Rim restaurant, will extend its operations from Wednesday through Sunday to every night of the week from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. As a thank you to patrons, the Happy Hour menu will also be extended until 7 p.m. throughout April. For those looking to get the very most of their visit, the restaurant will also feature two special all inclusive sampler menus.
“Last year we knew ahead of time that opening two new restaurants and a pool bar was a tall order for a busy hotel like ours. When Japengo debuted, we knew we had to adjust to the market slowly,” says Vincent Brunetti director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. “Being open seven days a week is going to be a very positive move for us and for our guests; to thank our already large numbers of fans, we are extending our happy hour as a way of saying mahalo.”
The Japengo Happy Hour is in the Sushi Bar and Lounge and available nightly from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. throughout April. Featured items include Edamame, Beef Kushiyaki, Japengo Fried Chicken, the California Roll as well as select draft beers, wines, and cocktails. Happy hour prices range from $5 to $7. For those new to the Japengo experience, two new sampler menus have been created and are ideal for sharing with another. Enjoy the four-course menu featuring the delectable Emperor’s Prime Sirloin, Prawn Mango Salad, Blackened Ahi Roll, and Molokai Sweet Potato Cheesecake for $65. The five-course menu features some of the greatest hits yet – Scallop Butter Yaki, Dragon Roll, Prawn and Mango Salad, Filet of Beef and Prawns, as well as Japengo Coconut Crème Brulee for $85.
To find out more about Japengo Restaurant or to make a reservation, please call (808) 237-6180 or visit online at waikiki.hyatt.com. Reservations are also available at Open Table.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia
- DCK Pacific Construction celebrates 75 years of doing business in Hawaii