Japengo celebrates new hours | Business
Information provided by: Laura Van Sciver
Japengo Restaurant, located on the third floor Ewa Tower of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, invites the public to celebrate the transition to nightly service with a Sushi Lounge Happy Hour celebration throughout the month of April.
Beginning April 1, 2012, Japengo, Waikiki’s new Pacific Rim restaurant, will extend its operations from Wednesday through Sunday to every night of the week from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. As a thank you to patrons, the Happy Hour menu will also be extended until 7 p.m. throughout April. For those looking to get the very most of their visit, the restaurant will also feature two special all inclusive sampler menus.
“Last year we knew ahead of time that opening two new restaurants and a pool bar was a tall order for a busy hotel like ours. When Japengo debuted, we knew we had to adjust to the market slowly,” says Vincent Brunetti director of Food and Beverage at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. “Being open seven days a week is going to be a very positive move for us and for our guests; to thank our already large numbers of fans, we are extending our happy hour as a way of saying mahalo.”
The Japengo Happy Hour is in the Sushi Bar and Lounge and available nightly from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. throughout April. Featured items include Edamame, Beef Kushiyaki, Japengo Fried Chicken, the California Roll as well as select draft beers, wines, and cocktails. Happy hour prices range from $5 to $7. For those new to the Japengo experience, two new sampler menus have been created and are ideal for sharing with another. Enjoy the four-course menu featuring the delectable Emperor’s Prime Sirloin, Prawn Mango Salad, Blackened Ahi Roll, and Molokai Sweet Potato Cheesecake for $65. The five-course menu features some of the greatest hits yet – Scallop Butter Yaki, Dragon Roll, Prawn and Mango Salad, Filet of Beef and Prawns, as well as Japengo Coconut Crème Brulee for $85.
To find out more about Japengo Restaurant or to make a reservation, please call (808) 237-6180 or visit online at waikiki.hyatt.com. Reservations are also available at Open Table.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6