Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium Named to Top 75 Kid Friendly List in America | Business
OpenTable Restaurant Reservation Website Diners Named Oceanarium
The Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium has been named one of the top 75 kid friendly restaurants in the United States based on more than 5 million reviews during the past year on OpenTable.com. OpenTable is a leading free online computerized restaurant reservation system in operation since 1998. Diners at more than 15,000 restaurants in all 50 states submitted the reviews to OpenTable.
The Oceanarium Restaurant at the Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach in Waikiki has been a family friendly restaurant tradition in Hawaii for more than 25 years. The three-story Oceanarium, with more than 70 species of Pacific fish, eels and stingrays is a relaxing and fascinating background for diners of all ages. It is this unique attraction that makes the Oceanarium so popular with families.
In addition, diners are entertained by a fascinating mermaid dive and several fish feeding shows every day in the 280,000 gallon indoor oceanarium.
The daily breakfast and dinner buffets offer more than 50 selections including all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, traditional and Asian entrees, salads, sushi, pastas and an enormous assortment of desserts for $41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 5-11 years old.
The Oceanarium Restaurant is in the Pacific Beach Hotel at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue across from Waikiki Beach with $3 parking for Oceanarium guests in the attached parking structure on Liliuokalani Avenue.
For reservations call (808) 921-6111, (808) 922-1233 or make an online reservation at pacificbeachhotel.com/dining. Visit us at Facebook.com/pacificbeachhotel or at twitter.com/#!/PacificBeachHtl. You can also make a reservation at OpenTable.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March
- Volta Industries Launches New Office Location in San Francisco
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer