Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium Named to Top 75 Kid Friendly List in America | Business
OpenTable Restaurant Reservation Website Diners Named Oceanarium
The Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium has been named one of the top 75 kid friendly restaurants in the United States based on more than 5 million reviews during the past year on OpenTable.com. OpenTable is a leading free online computerized restaurant reservation system in operation since 1998. Diners at more than 15,000 restaurants in all 50 states submitted the reviews to OpenTable.
The Oceanarium Restaurant at the Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach in Waikiki has been a family friendly restaurant tradition in Hawaii for more than 25 years. The three-story Oceanarium, with more than 70 species of Pacific fish, eels and stingrays is a relaxing and fascinating background for diners of all ages. It is this unique attraction that makes the Oceanarium so popular with families.
In addition, diners are entertained by a fascinating mermaid dive and several fish feeding shows every day in the 280,000 gallon indoor oceanarium.
The daily breakfast and dinner buffets offer more than 50 selections including all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, traditional and Asian entrees, salads, sushi, pastas and an enormous assortment of desserts for $41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 5-11 years old.
The Oceanarium Restaurant is in the Pacific Beach Hotel at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue across from Waikiki Beach with $3 parking for Oceanarium guests in the attached parking structure on Liliuokalani Avenue.
For reservations call (808) 921-6111, (808) 922-1233 or make an online reservation at pacificbeachhotel.com/dining. Visit us at Facebook.com/pacificbeachhotel or at twitter.com/#!/PacificBeachHtl. You can also make a reservation at OpenTable.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Hawaii Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling On News Media And Public Access To Criminal Trials
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii CEO Allen Uyeda Retiring On July 31, 2014
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Kelly Sakai, Senior Loan Officer
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day