Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium Named to Top 75 Kid Friendly List in America | Business
OpenTable Restaurant Reservation Website Diners Named Oceanarium
The Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium has been named one of the top 75 kid friendly restaurants in the United States based on more than 5 million reviews during the past year on OpenTable.com. OpenTable is a leading free online computerized restaurant reservation system in operation since 1998. Diners at more than 15,000 restaurants in all 50 states submitted the reviews to OpenTable.
The Oceanarium Restaurant at the Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach in Waikiki has been a family friendly restaurant tradition in Hawaii for more than 25 years. The three-story Oceanarium, with more than 70 species of Pacific fish, eels and stingrays is a relaxing and fascinating background for diners of all ages. It is this unique attraction that makes the Oceanarium so popular with families.
In addition, diners are entertained by a fascinating mermaid dive and several fish feeding shows every day in the 280,000 gallon indoor oceanarium.
The daily breakfast and dinner buffets offer more than 50 selections including all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, traditional and Asian entrees, salads, sushi, pastas and an enormous assortment of desserts for $41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 5-11 years old.
The Oceanarium Restaurant is in the Pacific Beach Hotel at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue across from Waikiki Beach with $3 parking for Oceanarium guests in the attached parking structure on Liliuokalani Avenue.
For reservations call (808) 921-6111, (808) 922-1233 or make an online reservation at pacificbeachhotel.com/dining. Visit us at Facebook.com/pacificbeachhotel or at twitter.com/#!/PacificBeachHtl. You can also make a reservation at OpenTable.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6