Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium Adds Early Mermaid Show Nightly | Business
The Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium has added an early performance of its popular Mermaid Dive Show at 5 p.m. every night so that early diners, families with young children and those with plans for later in the evening can enjoy both the restaurant’s award-winning buffet and the Mermaid performance. The Oceanarium restaurant was named one of the top 75 kid-friendly restaurants in the United States by reviewers at OpenTable.com. This new Mermaid Dive show performance makes this family entertainment even more convenient.
The Oceanarium buffet features more than 50 selections including all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, traditional and Asian entrees, salads, sushi, pastas and more for $41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 5-11 years old. The Mermaid Dive Show is now featured at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. every evening.
The Oceanarium and restaurant are in the Pacific Beach Hotel at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue across from Waikiki Beach with $3 parking for Oceanarium guest in the parking structure attached to the hotel on Liliuokalani Avenue.
The three-story Oceanarium, with more than 70 species of Pacific fish, eels and stingrays is a relaxing and yet fascinating background for diners of all ages.
For reservations call (808) 921-6111, (808) 922-1233 or make an online reservation at pacificbeachhotel.com/dining.
About Pacific Beach Hotel
Part of the Hawaiian hospitality tradition since 1964, The Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach at Waikiki features the spectacular three-story indoor Oceanarium and restaurant and is locally-owned and operated by HTH Corporation, which was founded in 1975 to consolidate the diverse Hawaii-based enterprises owned by H. T. Hayashi.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Hawai'i Kai Towne Center's Summer Concert Series Continues With Na Leo Pilimehana, July 19
- PacificBasin Communications Names Bobby Senaha as Vice President – Business Division
- Hawaii Center for Food Safety Action fund endorses candidates
- RevoluSun Invites Public to Sandy Beach Cleanup
- CHAI Studio Hosts a D.I.Y. Block Printing Workshop
- Punahou Builds Bridges in Community Forum on Cities
- Get Ready to Tee-Off at ARDA-Hawaii’s Annual Golf Tournament on September 19
- Bargain Hunters Invited to White Elephant Faire on July 19
- Free Staging of 'Seussical, Jr.' at Punahou's Dillingham Hall
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties' Mike James Unites Hawaii and California Markets