Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium Adds Early Mermaid Show Nightly | Business
The Pacific Beach Hotel’s Oceanarium has added an early performance of its popular Mermaid Dive Show at 5 p.m. every night so that early diners, families with young children and those with plans for later in the evening can enjoy both the restaurant’s award-winning buffet and the Mermaid performance. The Oceanarium restaurant was named one of the top 75 kid-friendly restaurants in the United States by reviewers at OpenTable.com. This new Mermaid Dive show performance makes this family entertainment even more convenient.
The Oceanarium buffet features more than 50 selections including all-you-can-eat snow crab legs, traditional and Asian entrees, salads, sushi, pastas and more for $41.95 for adults and $18.95 for children 5-11 years old. The Mermaid Dive Show is now featured at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. every evening.
The Oceanarium and restaurant are in the Pacific Beach Hotel at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue across from Waikiki Beach with $3 parking for Oceanarium guest in the parking structure attached to the hotel on Liliuokalani Avenue.
The three-story Oceanarium, with more than 70 species of Pacific fish, eels and stingrays is a relaxing and yet fascinating background for diners of all ages.
For reservations call (808) 921-6111, (808) 922-1233 or make an online reservation at pacificbeachhotel.com/dining.
About Pacific Beach Hotel
Part of the Hawaiian hospitality tradition since 1964, The Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach at Waikiki features the spectacular three-story indoor Oceanarium and restaurant and is locally-owned and operated by HTH Corporation, which was founded in 1975 to consolidate the diverse Hawaii-based enterprises owned by H. T. Hayashi.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia