Two Oceanarium Buffets on Thanksgiving | Community Spirit
Special Oceanarium Brunch and Dinner Buffets Offer Nearly 60 Mouthwatering Selections
This Thanksgiving Day, don’t worry about planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning. Instead, head to the Pacific Beach Hotel where there will be two extravagant Thanksgiving buffets: one for brunch and one for dinner. Enjoy the most anticipated meal of the year at our incredible Oceanarium restaurant, with a spectacular, three-story view of brilliantly colored marine life and all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites you’ve waited for.
Brunch begins at 9 a.m., lasts for six hours and will feature a mouthwatering selection of appetizers that you might not make at home: oysters on the half shell, kiawe-grilled chicken salad, roasted kabocha pumpkin, ahi poke, spicy garlic shrimp and more. An Asian Station will feature an assortment of ocean-fresh sushi and an Omelet Station will whip up your favorite creations with fresh, organic eggs. There will also be kalua turkey eggs benedict, fresh Belgian waffles, traditional roast turkey, alae salt-roasted prime rib, brown-sugar glazed mini ham steaks and other delicious entrée choices.
The dinner buffet, with seating available from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., will feature an exciting assortment of nearly 60 mouthwatering options. In addition to turkey and prime rib, there will be snow crab legs, cedar planked salmon, Pancetta and spinach stuffed pork loin roulade and more. Dim Sum, Seafood Pasta and Sushi stations will be open, to serve an incredible variety of delicious options. A tantalizing selection of desserts will be offered, ranging from traditional pumpkin pie to white chocolate mousse martini.
The brunch and dinner buffets are both priced at $43.95 for adults and $19.95 for children.
To view a complete menu of the incredible Thanksgiving brunch and dinner selections, visit www.pacificbeachhotel.com. For reservations, call (808) 922-1233.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge