Two Oceanarium Buffets on Thanksgiving | Community Spirit
Special Oceanarium Brunch and Dinner Buffets Offer Nearly 60 Mouthwatering Selections
This Thanksgiving Day, don’t worry about planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning. Instead, head to the Pacific Beach Hotel where there will be two extravagant Thanksgiving buffets: one for brunch and one for dinner. Enjoy the most anticipated meal of the year at our incredible Oceanarium restaurant, with a spectacular, three-story view of brilliantly colored marine life and all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites you’ve waited for.
Brunch begins at 9 a.m., lasts for six hours and will feature a mouthwatering selection of appetizers that you might not make at home: oysters on the half shell, kiawe-grilled chicken salad, roasted kabocha pumpkin, ahi poke, spicy garlic shrimp and more. An Asian Station will feature an assortment of ocean-fresh sushi and an Omelet Station will whip up your favorite creations with fresh, organic eggs. There will also be kalua turkey eggs benedict, fresh Belgian waffles, traditional roast turkey, alae salt-roasted prime rib, brown-sugar glazed mini ham steaks and other delicious entrée choices.
The dinner buffet, with seating available from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., will feature an exciting assortment of nearly 60 mouthwatering options. In addition to turkey and prime rib, there will be snow crab legs, cedar planked salmon, Pancetta and spinach stuffed pork loin roulade and more. Dim Sum, Seafood Pasta and Sushi stations will be open, to serve an incredible variety of delicious options. A tantalizing selection of desserts will be offered, ranging from traditional pumpkin pie to white chocolate mousse martini.
The brunch and dinner buffets are both priced at $43.95 for adults and $19.95 for children.
To view a complete menu of the incredible Thanksgiving brunch and dinner selections, visit www.pacificbeachhotel.com. For reservations, call (808) 922-1233.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia
- DCK Pacific Construction celebrates 75 years of doing business in Hawaii