Two Oceanarium Buffets on Thanksgiving | Community Spirit
Special Oceanarium Brunch and Dinner Buffets Offer Nearly 60 Mouthwatering Selections
This Thanksgiving Day, don’t worry about planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning. Instead, head to the Pacific Beach Hotel where there will be two extravagant Thanksgiving buffets: one for brunch and one for dinner. Enjoy the most anticipated meal of the year at our incredible Oceanarium restaurant, with a spectacular, three-story view of brilliantly colored marine life and all of the traditional Thanksgiving favorites you’ve waited for.
Brunch begins at 9 a.m., lasts for six hours and will feature a mouthwatering selection of appetizers that you might not make at home: oysters on the half shell, kiawe-grilled chicken salad, roasted kabocha pumpkin, ahi poke, spicy garlic shrimp and more. An Asian Station will feature an assortment of ocean-fresh sushi and an Omelet Station will whip up your favorite creations with fresh, organic eggs. There will also be kalua turkey eggs benedict, fresh Belgian waffles, traditional roast turkey, alae salt-roasted prime rib, brown-sugar glazed mini ham steaks and other delicious entrée choices.
The dinner buffet, with seating available from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., will feature an exciting assortment of nearly 60 mouthwatering options. In addition to turkey and prime rib, there will be snow crab legs, cedar planked salmon, Pancetta and spinach stuffed pork loin roulade and more. Dim Sum, Seafood Pasta and Sushi stations will be open, to serve an incredible variety of delicious options. A tantalizing selection of desserts will be offered, ranging from traditional pumpkin pie to white chocolate mousse martini.
The brunch and dinner buffets are both priced at $43.95 for adults and $19.95 for children.
To view a complete menu of the incredible Thanksgiving brunch and dinner selections, visit www.pacificbeachhotel.com. For reservations, call (808) 922-1233.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale