7th Annual Mental Health America of Hawaii Luncheon Honors Wellness Leaders | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Kenton PR:
Join the community at this annual luncheon hosted by Mental Health America of Hawaii (MHA-Hawaii) as outstanding individuals are recognized for their work and commitment to helping Hawai`i live well.
WHAT: Mental Health America of Hawaii 7th Annual Awards Luncheon
WHO: Five Outstanding Community Leaders Promoting Wellness
Government Leader Special Recognition Award
WHEN:Thursday, May 17, 2012
11:30am to 1:00pm (registration 11:00am)
WHERE: Ala Moana Hotel
410 Atkinson Drive
$2 Parking w/Validation
COST:$60 through May 15
$65 at the door
Consumer Scholarships Available
REGISTER: (808) 521-1846 or www.mentalhealth-hi.org
The outstanding award recipient categories include: Government Leader, Business Leader, Adult Consumer Advocate and Youth Consumer Advocate.
MHA-Hawaii is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting mental wellness, preventing mental illness, assisting people in getting help, and advocating for improved care. It offers the only comprehensive phone listing of mental health-related services in the state, and staffs a daily HELP line.
For more information on MHA-Hawaii programs, seminars and other services visit www.mentalhealth-hi.org <http://www.mentalhealth-hi.org>. Follow MHA-Hawaii on Facebook @ Mental Health America of Hawai`i.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART