7th Annual Mental Health America of Hawaii Luncheon Honors Wellness Leaders | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Kenton PR:
Join the community at this annual luncheon hosted by Mental Health America of Hawaii (MHA-Hawaii) as outstanding individuals are recognized for their work and commitment to helping Hawai`i live well.
WHAT: Mental Health America of Hawaii 7th Annual Awards Luncheon
WHO: Five Outstanding Community Leaders Promoting Wellness
Government Leader Special Recognition Award
WHEN:Thursday, May 17, 2012
11:30am to 1:00pm (registration 11:00am)
WHERE: Ala Moana Hotel
410 Atkinson Drive
$2 Parking w/Validation
COST:$60 through May 15
$65 at the door
Consumer Scholarships Available
REGISTER: (808) 521-1846 or www.mentalhealth-hi.org
The outstanding award recipient categories include: Government Leader, Business Leader, Adult Consumer Advocate and Youth Consumer Advocate.
MHA-Hawaii is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting mental wellness, preventing mental illness, assisting people in getting help, and advocating for improved care. It offers the only comprehensive phone listing of mental health-related services in the state, and staffs a daily HELP line.
For more information on MHA-Hawaii programs, seminars and other services visit www.mentalhealth-hi.org <http://www.mentalhealth-hi.org>. Follow MHA-Hawaii on Facebook @ Mental Health America of Hawai`i.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15