AccesSurf Presents an Evening with Jake Shimabukuro | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Hard Rock Cafe and AcceSurf:
Hard Rock Cafe and AccesSurf invite you to a reception featuring a special performance by Jake Shimabukuro on Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm!
With each VIP and GA ticket purchase, enjoy heavy pupus, a complimentary drink, and silent & live auctions.
VIP Package: $500 (includes a table for 4 and an exclusive Meet 'n' Greet with Jake at 4pm.)
General Admission: $60
General Admission tickets are available at the Hard Rock Cafe Rock Shop (open from 8am!).
VIP and general admission tickets are available by phone: 744-0352, by email: email@example.com, or by snail mail: AccesSurf Hawaii, Inc. P.O. Box 15152, Honolulu, HI 96830
100% of the auction proceeds benefit AccesSurf and partial proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to AccesSurf.
AccesSurf empowers people with disabilities by providing adaptive surfing instruction and therapeutic educational programs on water recreation and enriches lives by assisting families to access the beach and ocean in a barrier free environment. To learn more about AccesSurf, visit www.accessurf.org
When: Saturday, June 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: General Admission: $60; VIP details in description
Ages: All Ages
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April