AccesSurf Presents an Evening with Jake Shimabukuro | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Hard Rock Cafe and AcceSurf:
Hard Rock Cafe and AccesSurf invite you to a reception featuring a special performance by Jake Shimabukuro on Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm!
With each VIP and GA ticket purchase, enjoy heavy pupus, a complimentary drink, and silent & live auctions.
VIP Package: $500 (includes a table for 4 and an exclusive Meet 'n' Greet with Jake at 4pm.)
General Admission: $60
General Admission tickets are available at the Hard Rock Cafe Rock Shop (open from 8am!).
VIP and general admission tickets are available by phone: 744-0352, by email: email@example.com, or by snail mail: AccesSurf Hawaii, Inc. P.O. Box 15152, Honolulu, HI 96830
100% of the auction proceeds benefit AccesSurf and partial proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to AccesSurf.
AccesSurf empowers people with disabilities by providing adaptive surfing instruction and therapeutic educational programs on water recreation and enriches lives by assisting families to access the beach and ocean in a barrier free environment. To learn more about AccesSurf, visit www.accessurf.org
When: Saturday, June 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: General Admission: $60; VIP details in description
Ages: All Ages
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center
- Hawaii State Library Offers Centennial Anniversary Events in December
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Offer Sneak Preview of HAWAII FIVE-0 WWII Remembrance Episode
- Young Athletes Invited to Come Out and Play!
- Bonterra Solar partners with top national residential solar company
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event