AccesSurf Presents an Evening with Jake Shimabukuro | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Hard Rock Cafe and AcceSurf:
Hard Rock Cafe and AccesSurf invite you to a reception featuring a special performance by Jake Shimabukuro on Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm!
With each VIP and GA ticket purchase, enjoy heavy pupus, a complimentary drink, and silent & live auctions.
VIP Package: $500 (includes a table for 4 and an exclusive Meet 'n' Greet with Jake at 4pm.)
General Admission: $60
General Admission tickets are available at the Hard Rock Cafe Rock Shop (open from 8am!).
VIP and general admission tickets are available by phone: 744-0352, by email: email@example.com, or by snail mail: AccesSurf Hawaii, Inc. P.O. Box 15152, Honolulu, HI 96830
100% of the auction proceeds benefit AccesSurf and partial proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to AccesSurf.
AccesSurf empowers people with disabilities by providing adaptive surfing instruction and therapeutic educational programs on water recreation and enriches lives by assisting families to access the beach and ocean in a barrier free environment. To learn more about AccesSurf, visit www.accessurf.org
When: Saturday, June 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: General Admission: $60; VIP details in description
Ages: All Ages
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Announces 2014-2015 Halekulani Masterworks Season
- Conley, Hayashida, Ing, Martinson, and Wo Join UHF Board
- Kahala Mall Hosts Keiki Day on August 23
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager