AccesSurf Presents an Evening with Jake Shimabukuro | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Hard Rock Cafe and AcceSurf:
Hard Rock Cafe and AccesSurf invite you to a reception featuring a special performance by Jake Shimabukuro on Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm!
With each VIP and GA ticket purchase, enjoy heavy pupus, a complimentary drink, and silent & live auctions.
VIP Package: $500 (includes a table for 4 and an exclusive Meet 'n' Greet with Jake at 4pm.)
General Admission: $60
General Admission tickets are available at the Hard Rock Cafe Rock Shop (open from 8am!).
VIP and general admission tickets are available by phone: 744-0352, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by snail mail: AccesSurf Hawaii, Inc. P.O. Box 15152, Honolulu, HI 96830
100% of the auction proceeds benefit AccesSurf and partial proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to AccesSurf.
AccesSurf empowers people with disabilities by providing adaptive surfing instruction and therapeutic educational programs on water recreation and enriches lives by assisting families to access the beach and ocean in a barrier free environment. To learn more about AccesSurf, visit www.accessurf.org
When: Saturday, June 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: General Admission: $60; VIP details in description
Ages: All Ages
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014