AccesSurf Presents an Evening with Jake Shimabukuro | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by Hard Rock Cafe and AcceSurf:
Hard Rock Cafe and AccesSurf invite you to a reception featuring a special performance by Jake Shimabukuro on Saturday, June 23rd at 4:30pm!
With each VIP and GA ticket purchase, enjoy heavy pupus, a complimentary drink, and silent & live auctions.
VIP Package: $500 (includes a table for 4 and an exclusive Meet 'n' Greet with Jake at 4pm.)
General Admission: $60
General Admission tickets are available at the Hard Rock Cafe Rock Shop (open from 8am!).
VIP and general admission tickets are available by phone: 744-0352, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by snail mail: AccesSurf Hawaii, Inc. P.O. Box 15152, Honolulu, HI 96830
100% of the auction proceeds benefit AccesSurf and partial proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to AccesSurf.
AccesSurf empowers people with disabilities by providing adaptive surfing instruction and therapeutic educational programs on water recreation and enriches lives by assisting families to access the beach and ocean in a barrier free environment. To learn more about AccesSurf, visit www.accessurf.org
When: Saturday, June 23
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Cost: General Admission: $60; VIP details in description
Ages: All Ages
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014