Ala Moana Hotel's "Turkey Meal to Go" Make This Thanksgiving Easy and Delicious | Events
HONOLULU, OAHU, HAWAII- (October 27, 2011) Back by popular demand, Ala Moana Hotel continues "Turkey Meal to Go" - offering a complete cooked Thanksgiving meal for pickup that feeds up to six people for only $119. Simply call Ala Moana Hotel's catering department now through November 18 to place an order, then come Thanksgiving Day, pick up the savory feast with convenient drive-through service at Ala Moana Hotel's porte cochere.
"Thanksgiving in Hawaii is all about spending time with ohana," said Candace Au, Ala Moana Hotel's director of catering. "Our signature 'Turkey Meal to Go' dinner makes it possible for friends and family members to spend quality time together, rather than in the kitchen cooking and cleaning."
The flavorful meal includes a brined, herb-roasted turkey with Thanksgiving staples such as homemade gravy with herbs, whole-wheat rolls and country-style garlic roasted mashed potatoes. Other savory sides offer a local twist with Portuguese sausage and macadamia nut stuffing, brown sugar and coconut-glazed sweet potatoes, buttery sweet corn and edamame succotash, as well as a cranberry and pineapple relish. A flavorful pumpkin and cranberry bread pudding completes the Thanksgiving feast.
"While most local residents take the turkey dinner home, we've been told that visiting guests also appreciate our 'Turkey Meal to Go' and enjoy a Thanksgiving picnic at nearby Ala Moana Beach Park. November is a gorgeous time of year in the Islands and enjoying a home-cooked turkey dinner at the beach is uniquely special!"
To reserve a "Turkey Meal to Go," call Ala Moana Hotel's catering department Monday through Friday during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or leave a message after hours and a representative from the Hotel will respond the following business day.
Ala Moana Hotel will set up a delivery service for drivers at the front entrance of the Hotel on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for easy and convenient pick-up. All items will be delivered ready-to-serve and packaged separately for quick reheating at home.
WHEN: Pickup on Thursday, November 24, 2011
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Ala Moana Hotel
410 Atkinson Drive
Ala Moana Hotel staff will deliver dinners to drivers at the front entrance
COST: $119 per Thanksgiving dinner, serves from four to six people
Please call: 808-944-4333 to order or for additional information
Last day to order is Friday, November 18, 2011
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia