Afterschool At The Aquarium | Events
Looking for something to do after school? Every Wednesday, the Aquarium will host a fun activity on the lawn. You can enjoy Stories by the Sea, or maybe a critter encounter or a creative movement session.
The activities last anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes and are designed for ages 4 to 8, but everyone is welcome. Free with admission to the Aquarium.
- General Admission: $9
- Kama'aina (with proof of residency),
- Active Duty Military (with military ID),
- Students (with student ID),
- Seniors (65+ with ID): $6
- Youth Admission (13-17), Persons with a Disability: $4
- Junior Admission (5-12)*: $2
- Children 4 and Under*:FREE
*Must be accompanied by an adult
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Twilight Tribute to the Troops!
- USO calls on Hawaii this summer to fire up their grills in support of the troops
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- “TWO: THE STORY OF ROMAN AND NYRO” TO SCREEN AT HONOLULU RAINBOW FILM FESTIVAL.
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday