Waikiki Spam Jam in Waikiki This Weekend | Events
Information courtesy: McNeil Wilson Communications
ROYAL HAWAIIAN CENTER RESTAURANTS SHOWCASE HAWAII’S FAVORITE LUNCHEON MEAT AT WAIKIKI SPAM JAM, APRIL 28DETAILS: Enjoy an evening of food and festivities at the Waikiki SPAM Jam. Taste an array of unique SPAM dishes created by Okonomiyaki Chibo, Doraku Sushi, and P.F Chang’s. Pair the tasty SPAM creations with ice-cold beer at Royal Hawaiian Center’s Beer Garden in The Royal Grove, and enjoy fun performances at the Center’s free Entertainment Stage located in front of Building C on Kalakaua Avenue. Note that Kalakaua Avenue will be closed from 2:00 pm – midnight.
4:30 pm: Hana Hou
5:30 pm: TTYM (Talk To You Music)
6:30 pm: Germaine’s Luau
7:30 pm: Emke
8:30 pm: A Touch of Gold
A portion of the Royal Hawaiian Center Beer Garden proceeds will go to benefit the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii (VASH), the non-profit Traveler’s Aid organization dedicated to providing crisis assistance to tourists visiting the Hawaiian Islands.
WHAT: Waikiki SPAM Jam, www.spamjamhawaii.com
WHEN: Saturday April 28, from 4:00 - 10:00 p.m.
WHERE: Royal Hawaiian Center along Kalakaua Avenue
PUBLIC PARKING: Royal Hawaiian Center has the largest garage in the heart of Waikiki with 10 levels of parking and more than 600 stalls. The entrance is located up the ramp on the right side of Royal Hawaiian Avenue. The Center’s validated parking promotion offers first hour free parking with $1 per hour after that for up to 4 hours ($3 for 4 hours). Standard parking rates apply thereafter, at $6 per hour. Special event $5 parking validation is available at Lei Ohu Guest Services. No minimum purchase is required for validation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia