Register for Swing for Wishes | Events
Information courtesy: Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa invites the public to register before June 30, 2012 for the annual Swing for Wishes golf tournament scheduled for Thursday, October 18, 2012 at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club located in Ewa. Team packages are available with a range from three-team Platinum sponsorships to individual levels. To find out more or to register, please visit swingforwishes.com or call (808) 237-6170.
“Make-A-Wish Hawaii has been helping to create changes in the lives of families for thirty years. This is an extraordinary gift to provide to the people of the islands; Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is honored to be an active sponsor in the campaign that brings hope, strength, and joy to families. In honor of the organization’s thirtieth year on the islands, we are committed to making this our most successful fundraiser to date,” says Jerry Westenhaver, general manager at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
Every year, through the Swing for Wishes campaign, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa and their generous supporters make wishes come true for children living throughout Hawaii who have been diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. The Swing for Wishes campaign includes an annual golf tournament and incredible silent auction and dinner. As a result, in five years, nearly $300,000 has been raised which has enabled Make-A-Wish Hawaii to grant the wishes of over two dozen children.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Hawaii Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling On News Media And Public Access To Criminal Trials
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii CEO Allen Uyeda Retiring On July 31, 2014
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Kelly Sakai, Senior Loan Officer
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii Named One Of Nation's Top 50 Property & Casualty Insurance Co.
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day