Register for Swing for Wishes | Events
Information courtesy: Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa invites the public to register before June 30, 2012 for the annual Swing for Wishes golf tournament scheduled for Thursday, October 18, 2012 at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club located in Ewa. Team packages are available with a range from three-team Platinum sponsorships to individual levels. To find out more or to register, please visit swingforwishes.com or call (808) 237-6170.
“Make-A-Wish Hawaii has been helping to create changes in the lives of families for thirty years. This is an extraordinary gift to provide to the people of the islands; Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is honored to be an active sponsor in the campaign that brings hope, strength, and joy to families. In honor of the organization’s thirtieth year on the islands, we are committed to making this our most successful fundraiser to date,” says Jerry Westenhaver, general manager at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
Every year, through the Swing for Wishes campaign, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa and their generous supporters make wishes come true for children living throughout Hawaii who have been diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. The Swing for Wishes campaign includes an annual golf tournament and incredible silent auction and dinner. As a result, in five years, nearly $300,000 has been raised which has enabled Make-A-Wish Hawaii to grant the wishes of over two dozen children.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia