Register for Swing for Wishes | Events
Information courtesy: Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa invites the public to register before June 30, 2012 for the annual Swing for Wishes golf tournament scheduled for Thursday, October 18, 2012 at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club located in Ewa. Team packages are available with a range from three-team Platinum sponsorships to individual levels. To find out more or to register, please visit swingforwishes.com or call (808) 237-6170.
“Make-A-Wish Hawaii has been helping to create changes in the lives of families for thirty years. This is an extraordinary gift to provide to the people of the islands; Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is honored to be an active sponsor in the campaign that brings hope, strength, and joy to families. In honor of the organization’s thirtieth year on the islands, we are committed to making this our most successful fundraiser to date,” says Jerry Westenhaver, general manager at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
Every year, through the Swing for Wishes campaign, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa and their generous supporters make wishes come true for children living throughout Hawaii who have been diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. The Swing for Wishes campaign includes an annual golf tournament and incredible silent auction and dinner. As a result, in five years, nearly $300,000 has been raised which has enabled Make-A-Wish Hawaii to grant the wishes of over two dozen children.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii State Library Offers Centennial Anniversary Events in December
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Offer Sneak Preview of HAWAII FIVE-0 WWII Remembrance Episode
- Young Athletes Invited to Come Out and Play!
- Bonterra Solar partners with top national residential solar company
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event