Register for Swing for Wishes | Events
Information courtesy: Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa invites the public to register before June 30, 2012 for the annual Swing for Wishes golf tournament scheduled for Thursday, October 18, 2012 at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club located in Ewa. Team packages are available with a range from three-team Platinum sponsorships to individual levels. To find out more or to register, please visit swingforwishes.com or call (808) 237-6170.
“Make-A-Wish Hawaii has been helping to create changes in the lives of families for thirty years. This is an extraordinary gift to provide to the people of the islands; Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is honored to be an active sponsor in the campaign that brings hope, strength, and joy to families. In honor of the organization’s thirtieth year on the islands, we are committed to making this our most successful fundraiser to date,” says Jerry Westenhaver, general manager at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
Every year, through the Swing for Wishes campaign, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa and their generous supporters make wishes come true for children living throughout Hawaii who have been diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. The Swing for Wishes campaign includes an annual golf tournament and incredible silent auction and dinner. As a result, in five years, nearly $300,000 has been raised which has enabled Make-A-Wish Hawaii to grant the wishes of over two dozen children.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Announces 2014-2015 Halekulani Masterworks Season
- Conley, Hayashida, Ing, Martinson, and Wo Join UHF Board
- Kahala Mall Hosts Keiki Day on August 23
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager