Reservations Still Available Mother’s Day Weekend at The Oceanarium Restaurant | Events
Best Reservation Times Available Saturday Evening, May 12
Special Menu Items Added for Mother’s Day Holiday
Reservations are still available at the Pacific Beach Hotel’s famous Oceanarium Restaurant in Waikiki to celebrate Mother’s Day weekend. The best reservation times are available Saturday, May 12. The Saturday buffet begins at 4 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. Guests will enjoy more than 50 selections at the buffet while taking in views of the restaurant’s breathtaking 3-story indoor oceanarium.
For the holiday, the restaurant is featuring some unique dishes that are sure to please all family members, including Potato and Hamakua Mushroom Chowder, Horseradish Crusted Salmon with a light Chili Sauce, Fresh Herb Crusted Pork Loin with Shiitake Mushroom Sauce, Steamed Gingered Catch Molokai Style, Roast Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce, Penee Pasta a la Pantelleria, Grilled Waialua Asparagus with Fresh Lemon and Regianito Parmegiano and assorted seafood casino style. There will also be a seafood pasta station, a sushi station and a dim sum station with a selection of Chinatown Dumplings, Roast Suckling Pig, Steamed Bao and Hoisin-Plum Wine Sauce.
In addition to these succulent choices, the restaurant will also have classic favorites, such as Oysters on the Half Shell, Mussels on the Half Shell, Nairagi Sashimi, Oriental Chicken Salad, Roast Prime Rib and Steamed Snow Crab Legs.
Don’t forget to save room for dessert! For the occasion, the restaurant will be offering a wide array of sweet choices, including Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée, Earl Grey Chocolate Torte, Calamansi Tart, Tiramisu Martini, Strawberry Tart, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Banana Cream Choux, Haupia Mousse Cake, Dutch Apple Cranberry Cobblers and assorted cookies and Mini French pastries. Chocolate lovers can also indulge in a chocolate fountain, where they can dip fresh fruit.
The price for the Saturday night dinner buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
The restaurant will also be offering a special Mother’s Day brunch and dinner buffet on Sunday, May 13. The Sunday morning brunch begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. For that menu, the restaurant is adding Mini Breakfast Ham Steaks, Cedar Planked Salmon Misoyaki, Wok Fired Seafood with Spicy Black Bean Chili Sauce, Char Siu Look Funn and Delmonico Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce in addition to the Fresh Belgian Waffles, the omelet station and the sushi station. The price for the Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
If you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday evening, the restaurant will be holding a special dinner buffet that evening as well. That night, the restaurant will have Spicy Garlic Shrimp Poke, Cedar Planked Salmon Misoyaki, Garlic Pot Roasted Pork Loin with Natural Jus, Oriental Steamed Kona Kampachi with Ginger and Lup Cheong and Wok Stir Fried Seafood with Lemongrass and Thai Green Curry. The Sunday night menu also includes the seafood pasta station, sushi station and the dim sum station. The price for the Sunday night dinner buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
For reservations, please call (808) 921-6111. Validated self-parking is available.
About the Pacific Beach Hotel
Part of the Hawaiian hospitality tradition since 1964, The Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach at Waikiki features the spectacular three-story indoor Oceanarium and restaurant and is locally owned and operated by HTH Corporation, which was founded in 1975 to consolidate the diverse Hawaii-based enterprises owned by H. T. Hayashi. Visit www.pacificbeachhotel.com and follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/PacificBeach Hotel, and on Twitter, @PacificBeachHtl.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6