Reservations Still Available Mother’s Day Weekend at The Oceanarium Restaurant | Events
Best Reservation Times Available Saturday Evening, May 12
Special Menu Items Added for Mother’s Day Holiday
Reservations are still available at the Pacific Beach Hotel’s famous Oceanarium Restaurant in Waikiki to celebrate Mother’s Day weekend. The best reservation times are available Saturday, May 12. The Saturday buffet begins at 4 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. Guests will enjoy more than 50 selections at the buffet while taking in views of the restaurant’s breathtaking 3-story indoor oceanarium.
For the holiday, the restaurant is featuring some unique dishes that are sure to please all family members, including Potato and Hamakua Mushroom Chowder, Horseradish Crusted Salmon with a light Chili Sauce, Fresh Herb Crusted Pork Loin with Shiitake Mushroom Sauce, Steamed Gingered Catch Molokai Style, Roast Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce, Penee Pasta a la Pantelleria, Grilled Waialua Asparagus with Fresh Lemon and Regianito Parmegiano and assorted seafood casino style. There will also be a seafood pasta station, a sushi station and a dim sum station with a selection of Chinatown Dumplings, Roast Suckling Pig, Steamed Bao and Hoisin-Plum Wine Sauce.
In addition to these succulent choices, the restaurant will also have classic favorites, such as Oysters on the Half Shell, Mussels on the Half Shell, Nairagi Sashimi, Oriental Chicken Salad, Roast Prime Rib and Steamed Snow Crab Legs.
Don’t forget to save room for dessert! For the occasion, the restaurant will be offering a wide array of sweet choices, including Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée, Earl Grey Chocolate Torte, Calamansi Tart, Tiramisu Martini, Strawberry Tart, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Banana Cream Choux, Haupia Mousse Cake, Dutch Apple Cranberry Cobblers and assorted cookies and Mini French pastries. Chocolate lovers can also indulge in a chocolate fountain, where they can dip fresh fruit.
The price for the Saturday night dinner buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
The restaurant will also be offering a special Mother’s Day brunch and dinner buffet on Sunday, May 13. The Sunday morning brunch begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. For that menu, the restaurant is adding Mini Breakfast Ham Steaks, Cedar Planked Salmon Misoyaki, Wok Fired Seafood with Spicy Black Bean Chili Sauce, Char Siu Look Funn and Delmonico Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce in addition to the Fresh Belgian Waffles, the omelet station and the sushi station. The price for the Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
If you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday evening, the restaurant will be holding a special dinner buffet that evening as well. That night, the restaurant will have Spicy Garlic Shrimp Poke, Cedar Planked Salmon Misoyaki, Garlic Pot Roasted Pork Loin with Natural Jus, Oriental Steamed Kona Kampachi with Ginger and Lup Cheong and Wok Stir Fried Seafood with Lemongrass and Thai Green Curry. The Sunday night menu also includes the seafood pasta station, sushi station and the dim sum station. The price for the Sunday night dinner buffet is $45.95 for adults, $19.95 for children between the ages of five and 11 and free for children ages four and under.
For reservations, please call (808) 921-6111. Validated self-parking is available.
About the Pacific Beach Hotel
Part of the Hawaiian hospitality tradition since 1964, The Pacific Beach Hotel on the beach at Waikiki features the spectacular three-story indoor Oceanarium and restaurant and is locally owned and operated by HTH Corporation, which was founded in 1975 to consolidate the diverse Hawaii-based enterprises owned by H. T. Hayashi. Visit www.pacificbeachhotel.com and follow us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/PacificBeach Hotel, and on Twitter, @PacificBeachHtl.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Hawaii Pacific Solar installs PV at no cost to three more Oahu schools
- American Red Cross: Nurse Assistant Training Program
- Honolulu HomeLoans Announces Top Producers for June
- Y. HATA’S NEW CASH AND CARRY WHOLESALE CLUB, CHEFZONE, HIRING AND ACCEPTING FREE MEMBERSHIPS
- Island Insurance the only Hawaii-based firm named a Top 50 P&C insurer for seven consecutive years
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale
- Lil' summer schoolers stalks lil' critters for science class
- Broadway was the theme for summer arts school finale
- Mid-Pacific kids raise nearly $1,144 for Kapiolani Children's Miracle Network
- Punahou Builds Bridges in Community Forum on Cities