Ala Moana Hotel’s Most Fashionable Offering - The Suite Pampering Package | Events
Ala Moana Hotel is partnering with Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping center, to offer its guests a preeminent shopping and accommodation experience from March 20-28, 2011. The “Suite Pampering Package” includes four nights in a deluxe ocean-view suite, massages for two, a host of exclusive gifts, plus passes and reserved seating at Honolulu’s hottest fashion events at the week-long “Shop a Le`a,” for $895 per person, based on two guests per suite.
“Our exclusive Suite Pampering Package is a perfect treat for anyone looking to indulge in a stylish week of fashion and fun,” said Marty Milan, director of sales and marketing for Ala Moana Hotel. “With our hotel adjacent to Ala Moana Center – guests can take full advantage of the Shop a Le`a excitement, utilize the VIP passes and $500 gift card, then come back to relax and unwind in our modern, plush accommodations.”
Enjoy a fashion-forward escape at Ala Moana Hotel by booking this limited-time offer for four days between March 20 and March 28, 2011. The Suite Pampering Package includes the following:
- Four nights in a one bedroom, ocean-view suite, plus a special arrival amenity
- A $500 gift card for shopping and dining at Ala Moana Center
- A limited edition RuMe Bag, an eco-chic tote and zip pouch from Muumuu Heaven
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport for shopping discounts
- A one-hour Hawaiian-style lomi lomi full-body massage for two people
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Plantation Café
- Spring beauty consultation by Stila Cosmetics
- 20 percent discount pass to The Coop – a local design boutique at the Hawaiian Fashion Incubator Pop Up Shop, open exclusively during Shop a Le`a
- Reserved seats for Andy South’s World-Debut Fashion Show on March 24
- Two tickets to the Shop a Le`a “Passport to Luxury,” a chic party on March 25
- Reserved seats at the Spring Runway Show, which includes “Rules of the Runway,” behind-the-scenes experiences shared by fashion-show producer Lynne Hanzawa O’Neill on March 26
On their visit, travelers can take advantage of Ala Moana Hotel’s first-class facilities: relax on the expansive sundeck, take a dip in the pool, work up a sweat at the upgraded fitness center and purify the body and mind in the sauna and steam room. In-house dining options include Royal Garden Chinese cuisine for lunch or dinner and Plantation Café for breakfast. On the weekend, Rumours Nightclub is the place to be for dancing the night away. All rooms feature custom-designed furniture, flat-screen televisions, a private balcony in all Waikiki Tower rooms and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Ala Moana Hotel is located conveniently between Waikiki and Ala Moana Center, providing easy access to both world famous Waikiki Beach and spectacular shopping.
Listed rate is per person per suite for four nights, based on two persons per suite. Rates and specials cannot be combined with other offers and are subject to availability and change. Additional restrictions may apply. For reservations and personal attention regarding the Suite Pampering package, please call 808-944-4340 or toll-free at 888-410-4811. Online at: www.AlaMoanaHotel.com.
Follow Ala Moana Hotel on Twitter at: @AlaMoanaHotel for the latest news and updates.
ABOUT ALA MOANA HOTEL
Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu's landmark hotel, renowned for its exceptional island hospitality, presents guests with a host of impressive amenities and services. The upscale property offers diverse in-house dining options, contemporary meeting and banquet facilities, a relaxing lounge and energetic nightclub, as well as an expansive pool deck, sauna and fitness center. Centrally located, Ala Moana Hotel is nearby famous Waikiki Beach, adjacent to Ala Moana Center, the largest open-air mall in America, across from the Hawaii Convention Center and a short stroll to picturesque Ala Moana Beach Park. For more information on Ala Moana Hotel, or to make reservations, please visit AlaMoanaHotel.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15