TRAFFIC ALERT: Ala Moana Boulevard Lane Closures | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Construction on Ala Moana Boulevard will cause some lane closures this week between Smith Street and Kalakaua Avenue.
According to the Department of Transportation, multiple lanes will close in both directions on Ala Moana Boulevard in both directions from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Friday, Sept. 21.
Crews will be paving, installing street lights, and repairing sidewalks.
Traffic detours will also take place at the following locations:
-Westbound traffic may be detoured between Queen Street and Ward Avenue on Auahi Street as a detour route.
-Access to Ohe Street and Koula Street from Ala Moana Boulevard will be closed. Eastbound motorists may use Coral Street and Ilalo Street and westbound motorists may use Ilalo Street as an alternate route.
Drivers are advised to use alternate routes including Beretania Street, King Street and Kapiolani Boulevard.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014