Police release sketch of man who assaulted woman on Waikiki Beach | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow)- CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department have released a sketch of a man wanted for robbery and attempted first degree sexual assault.
The victim was on the beach in Waikiki when she was shoved into the sand and held down by an unknown male at approximately 1:45 a.m. on Dec. 4, police say.
The suspect took items from her pocket and tried to remove her clothing. The woman struggled, yelled for help, and was assisted by two men who were in the area.
The suspect ran away, and police are now asking for the men who helped the victim to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your mobile device.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii
News Now. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- TOYOTA HAWAII ANNOUNCES “MILITARY SALUTE” #WinWithToyotaHI WINNER
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Back Two Experienced Agents
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Now Offer Four New Services
- Subaru Forester Recognized as Motor Trend’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year
- Traffic Alert: Water Main break closes lanes on Dillingham Boulevard
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event
- Republic of Korea Government Will Donate $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries