Police release sketch of man who assaulted woman on Waikiki Beach | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow)- CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department have released a sketch of a man wanted for robbery and attempted first degree sexual assault.
The victim was on the beach in Waikiki when she was shoved into the sand and held down by an unknown male at approximately 1:45 a.m. on Dec. 4, police say.
The suspect took items from her pocket and tried to remove her clothing. The woman struggled, yelled for help, and was assisted by two men who were in the area.
The suspect ran away, and police are now asking for the men who helped the victim to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your mobile device.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii
News Now. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Twilight Tribute to the Troops!
- USO calls on Hawaii this summer to fire up their grills in support of the troops
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday
- Christopher Wendel named Chief Financial Officer of Volta Industries