Police release sketch of man who assaulted woman on Waikiki Beach | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow)- CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department have released a sketch of a man wanted for robbery and attempted first degree sexual assault.
The victim was on the beach in Waikiki when she was shoved into the sand and held down by an unknown male at approximately 1:45 a.m. on Dec. 4, police say.
The suspect took items from her pocket and tried to remove her clothing. The woman struggled, yelled for help, and was assisted by two men who were in the area.
The suspect ran away, and police are now asking for the men who helped the victim to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your mobile device.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii
News Now. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia