Police release sketch of man who assaulted woman on Waikiki Beach | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow)- CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department have released a sketch of a man wanted for robbery and attempted first degree sexual assault.
The victim was on the beach in Waikiki when she was shoved into the sand and held down by an unknown male at approximately 1:45 a.m. on Dec. 4, police say.
The suspect took items from her pocket and tried to remove her clothing. The woman struggled, yelled for help, and was assisted by two men who were in the area.
The suspect ran away, and police are now asking for the men who helped the victim to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your mobile device.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii
News Now. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Hawaii Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling On News Media And Public Access To Criminal Trials
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii CEO Allen Uyeda Retiring On July 31, 2014
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Kelly Sakai, Senior Loan Officer
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii Named One Of Nation's Top 50 Property & Casualty Insurance Co.
- Avoid IP piracy and loss of tech and trade secrets in China
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day