Jonas Brothers to perform live in free Hawaii concert | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow)- The Jonas Brothers will perform a live concert for free in Hawaii this September. The pop trio announced on their social media pages that they will take the stage at Waikiki's Sunset on the Beach on September 26.
"Hawaii R u ready? Coming to u on 9/26! Free show on the beach in Waikiki after premiere," the Jonas Brothers tweeted.
This will be the Jonas Brothers' first time performing in Hawaii.
CBS confirmed the group will perform immediately after the world premiere of 'Hawaii Five-0' season four.
Later this fall, one of the band members, Nick Jonas, will be a guest star on an episode of the CBS show. The singer, 20, will play a computer hacker investigated by the Five-0 team.
Season four of 'Hawaii Five-0' premieres on television Friday, September 27, but fans in Hawaii will get to see the show one day sooner at the premiere in Waikiki.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014