Teen boy arrested after pulling knife out on father | News
WAIKIKI (HawaiiNewsNow) - A 14-year-old boy was arrested after he pulled out a knife on his 34-year-old father.
According to officials, the incident happened Monday afternoon in Waikiki when the two got into an argument.
Police arrested the teen boy for first-degree terroristic threatening.
The teen was treated for minor injuries he sustained during the scuffle.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Welcomes New Director of Quality and Patient Safety
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge