Ala Moana Center announces upcoming additions | News
Ala Moana Center has announced its new and upcoming additions:
Ala Moana Center is thrilled to welcome new merchants to their lineup of over 290 stores and nearly 80 dining options. Recently opened and already available to shoppers are Bath & Body Works and Sand People. Joining Ala Moana Center later this year are Jollibee, Diane Von Furstenberg, Ecko UNLTD and Tricked Out Accessories The new retailers will offer shoppers an even larger and more diverse selection of food offerings and merchandise.
“We are pleased to offer our shoppers a unique mix of national and international dining and shopping options.” said Scott Creel, senior marketing manager, Ala Moana Center. “We are always happy to bring in stores and restaurants that can offer everything from coastal living fashion to luxury couture, global cuisine, and more.”
Ecko UNLTD – Level 3, Sears’s wing
Marc Ecko’s urban brand comes to Ala Moana Center. This innovative clothing line with strong roots in hip-hop and youth culture includes t-shirts, polos, jeans, shorts, watches and much more. Eckō Unltd. will open this Summer.
Jollibee - Makai Market Food Court
Opening this Fall, the largest fast-food chain in the Philippines comes to Makai Market. Jollibee is an American-style fast food restaurant with Filipino-inspired dishes. Enjoy Jollibee’s signature menu items including Chickenjoy, Yumburgers, Jollibee Spaghetti, Peach Mango Pie and more.
Tricked Out Accessories – Street Level, Next to Hawaiian Island Creations
Tricked Out Accessories offers everything you need to ‘trick out’ your cellular device. Stop by the store for top quality faceplates, screen protectors, chargers, headsets and much more. Tricked Out Accessories will open this Summer.
Previously-announced Retailers Coming Soon
Diane Von Furstenberg - Level 2, Next to Neiman Marcus
The iconic designer brings her bold fashion to Ala Moana Center. Fashionistas will love her elegant wrap dresses and signature prints. Her collection has expanded to include ready-to-wear, swimwear, handbags, footwear, accessories and more. Diane Von Furstenberg will open this Fall.
Bath & Body Works - Mall Level 2, Macy’s Wing
Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of the fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. Ala Moana Center is the first and only Bath & Body Works location in Hawaii.
Sand People - Mall Level 2, Macy’s Wing
Find the perfect gift or add a touch of paradise to your home décor at Sand People. Choose from a wide variety of coastal furnishings, gifts, artwork, books, jewelry, clothing and more. Sand People will help you and your home stay close to the seashore year round.
For more information on Ala Moana Center’s Fourth of July Spectacular, please visit www.AlaMoanaCenter.com, follow Ala Moana Center on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AlaMoanaCenter, or become a fan of “Ala Moana Center” on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlaMoanaCenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Hawaii Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling On News Media And Public Access To Criminal Trials
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii CEO Allen Uyeda Retiring On July 31, 2014
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Kelly Sakai, Senior Loan Officer
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day