Ala Moana Center announces upcoming additions | News
Ala Moana Center has announced its new and upcoming additions:
Ala Moana Center is thrilled to welcome new merchants to their lineup of over 290 stores and nearly 80 dining options. Recently opened and already available to shoppers are Bath & Body Works and Sand People. Joining Ala Moana Center later this year are Jollibee, Diane Von Furstenberg, Ecko UNLTD and Tricked Out Accessories The new retailers will offer shoppers an even larger and more diverse selection of food offerings and merchandise.
“We are pleased to offer our shoppers a unique mix of national and international dining and shopping options.” said Scott Creel, senior marketing manager, Ala Moana Center. “We are always happy to bring in stores and restaurants that can offer everything from coastal living fashion to luxury couture, global cuisine, and more.”
Ecko UNLTD – Level 3, Sears’s wing
Marc Ecko’s urban brand comes to Ala Moana Center. This innovative clothing line with strong roots in hip-hop and youth culture includes t-shirts, polos, jeans, shorts, watches and much more. Eckō Unltd. will open this Summer.
Jollibee - Makai Market Food Court
Opening this Fall, the largest fast-food chain in the Philippines comes to Makai Market. Jollibee is an American-style fast food restaurant with Filipino-inspired dishes. Enjoy Jollibee’s signature menu items including Chickenjoy, Yumburgers, Jollibee Spaghetti, Peach Mango Pie and more.
Tricked Out Accessories – Street Level, Next to Hawaiian Island Creations
Tricked Out Accessories offers everything you need to ‘trick out’ your cellular device. Stop by the store for top quality faceplates, screen protectors, chargers, headsets and much more. Tricked Out Accessories will open this Summer.
Previously-announced Retailers Coming Soon
Diane Von Furstenberg - Level 2, Next to Neiman Marcus
The iconic designer brings her bold fashion to Ala Moana Center. Fashionistas will love her elegant wrap dresses and signature prints. Her collection has expanded to include ready-to-wear, swimwear, handbags, footwear, accessories and more. Diane Von Furstenberg will open this Fall.
Bath & Body Works - Mall Level 2, Macy’s Wing
Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of the fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. Ala Moana Center is the first and only Bath & Body Works location in Hawaii.
Sand People - Mall Level 2, Macy’s Wing
Find the perfect gift or add a touch of paradise to your home décor at Sand People. Choose from a wide variety of coastal furnishings, gifts, artwork, books, jewelry, clothing and more. Sand People will help you and your home stay close to the seashore year round.
For more information on Ala Moana Center’s Fourth of July Spectacular, please visit www.AlaMoanaCenter.com, follow Ala Moana Center on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AlaMoanaCenter, or become a fan of “Ala Moana Center” on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlaMoanaCenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia