T&C Surf Ala Moana Grand Reopening | Shopping & Services
Information courtesy: T&C Surf
HONOLULU – T&C Surf invites the public to celebrate the grand re-opening of its flagship store at Ala Moana Center on May 26 from 10 am to 2 pm.
The newly remodeled and redesigned store features new décor, streamlined departments, convenient layout and a more-open floor plan. Customers visiting the new store will enjoy upgrades to their favorite departments including juniors, mens, hardgoods and skate.
“We invite everyone to check out the newly remodeled store, “ says Glenn Hirata, general manager for T&C Surf Designs Hawaii. “I think our customers will appreciate all the work that has gone into making this store a top-notch destination at Hawaii’s largest mall.”
T&C Surf will celebrate its grand re-opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and blessing on Saturday,
May 26 at 8:30 am followed by a day full of entertainment, special events, exclusive merchandise and shopping specials. T&C Surf will be giving away a grand prize trip for two to Maui with a two-night stay at the exclusive boutique Hotel Wailea via Go Airlines.
Enter our Instagram contest for your chance to win a shopping spree at T&C Surf. Take a picture of the new T&C Surf Ala Moana Store by May 26th. Instagram your photo with hash tag #StayStoked along with mentioning @tcsurfdesigns in your caption for your chance to win a $300 T&C Surf gift card. Visit T&C Surf Ala Moana location for complete rules.
Other giveaways include a Nixon Raider watch ($450 value) and a Sector 9 complete skateboard, with many more to be announced. Meet the Volcom Stone Men, try your luck with the Volcom Bean Bag Toss or play
Skullcandy Plinko. Receive a complimentary Kiki Beach Aloha Bead bracelet with every Kiki Beach jewelry purchase. The public is invited to attend the celebration.
About T&C Surf
Founded in 1971 by surfboard shaper Craig Sugihara, T&C Surf operates three divisions: surfboards, retail and licensing. The surfboard division operates from a state-of-the art shaping facility in Wahiawa. It provides our highly skilled board shapers with the best tools for designing and producing some of the world’s most sought-after boards. The retail division includes six locations on Oahu; Ala Moana Center, International Market Place, Kahala Mall, Pearlridge Shopping Center, Ward Center, and Windward Mall. The licensing division has agreements around the world. Visit us online at TCSurf.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Hawaii Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling On News Media And Public Access To Criminal Trials
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii CEO Allen Uyeda Retiring On July 31, 2014
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Kelly Sakai, Senior Loan Officer
- First Insurance Company Of Hawaii Named One Of Nation's Top 50 Property & Casualty Insurance Co.
- Avoid IP piracy and loss of tech and trade secrets in China
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day